Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rosie Reviews



Rarely will I ever like something so much that I 'officially' recommend it. Especially food, but I have recently discovered a new product that I just love, even The Mom approves! So I thought I'd share my experiences and thoughts.

I've always loved yogurt. Always. Recently, most commercial brand products have started to become less desirable. I know everyone is on the 'Greek yogurt' wagon, but it just doesn't replace 'good old fashioned' yogurt for me. I've seen a few posts recently of people who are doing the "100 Challenge" or whatever. So I'd like to throw my own two cents in as well.

I live in a rural area, so we don't always have the best variety of ... well anything. I'm also not really a 'try new things' type of person, so I haven't explored the yogurt section extensively. Yoplait, Dannon, Chobani... That's about the extent of my 'yogurt education'. I've always loved the funny Muller Yogurt commercials on tv, so when I found the yogurts on sale I decided to try them. Ok Ok, you got me... I had some pretty great coupons, which made them a fabulous price. What can I say, I'm thrifty. The fact that their commercials were adorable is just a bonus.


Anyway, I bought some of the FrutUps, Strawberry. I'm really picky about flavors, and strawberry is absolutely my favorite. I am so glad that I took the chance on these, they are hands down the BEST commercial yogurts that I have ever tasted.

The yogurt itself was not super sour or tangy like other 'mixable' yogurts, the fruit mousse tasted like, surprise... fruit! It wasn't super sweet, or artificial tasting like some of the other brands (especially the strawberry flavors) and it had actual fruit in it. The texture/consistency was awesome as well, I've noticed more and more yogurts are becoming soupy/thinner in consistency it is really unpleasant. Best of all, it has less sugar than most of the other yogurts, so I don't even have to worry about blowing my carb limit when having a snack.

The Mom, who has fallen out of love with the current yogurt brands, even loved it so much we fought over the last one. I have been telling everyone I know about how great this product is.


The FrutUps do contain gelatin in the fruit mousse, but unlike other yogurts it is not in the yogurt itself. So if you don't like gelatin, try a different variety.  Gelatin in Yogurt. I'm definitely buying the different varieties so that I can try them all. I'll let you know if they're just as incredible. 


Ongoing Promotion



This is just my personal opinion and is in no way sponsored or solicited from the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© 2011 This Rosie Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena